TGIF, H54F-ers!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it!
1. One of my good friends from law school had a baby shower on Saturday. It was a lovely event and so nice to see my friends that I hadn't seen in a while. Afterwards, I stopped by the nail salon for a fresh SNS set.
2. On Sunday, I had a blogger brunch--thanks to Leela of Lex Eats for hosting us! Mariah from Like Honey was in town, so I picked her up on the way to brunch. It was such a good time!
3. Rynetta from J.Crew is My Fav Store and I have been trying to get together for dinner, and we finally made it happen! We met up at Shakespeare & Co., which is a whimsical restaurant with storybook-like menus. The food was amazing and the conversation was even better.
4. I needed to run to the mall to try on some clothes for an upcoming collab, so I promised Kane a trip to Build-a-Bear. They had just released Power Ranger bears, which I thought Kane would love. No, he wanted a dragon, so he picked out Hookfang. He had such a good time making his dragon and giving it a bath before we left.
5. Last night, I headed out to TSG Lexington's Spring Fling. I had no idea what to expect from the event and was flying solo, but it turned out to be so much fun. I ended up seeing the girls from Hartley Social and Kayla from Kayla Weber Art:)
ICYMI, here's this week's post:
2. Ruffled Sleeves + 3 Year Blogiversary GIVEAWAY--GO ENTER!!!!
(Kate Spade clutch, Purple Peridot necklace, LipSense starter kit)
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week's been in the comments!