1. We went to a local pumpkin patch on Sunday. It was hilarious to watch Kane at the petting zoo part of it. He wanted to watch the animals but not necessarily pet them. I think he may have petted a goat, and that was enough for him. We didn't actually walk out in the pumpkin patch, because Kane was done by that point. Overall, though, he had a fun time, even if we didn't get 1 good pic!haha
2. Whitney Scheibel, of Whitney Scheibel Photography, shot some photos of my little family on Saturday. I met Whitney in undergrad, and it was nice to catch up. To top it off, she does some amazing work! Below is a preview of our shoot. Once she's done with everything, I'll share some more of her shots--I'm going to do a post about how to style family pictures without being matchy-matchy.
3. I love when Kane brings home art projects he's done at daycare, especially when they're holiday themed! Check out the cuteness!
4. My new phone arrived as expected, and I'm so glad I chose to go with the new Note! My favorite part about it (besides the size) is the camera feature!
5. We got our house cleaned from top-to-bottom. While I loathe cleaning, I sure like how great it feels when it's all done! As part of said cleaning, I was able to get my tiny closet organized, and I have some cheap closet organization solutions to share with you here. I had a pretty big walk-in closet before, so it's been an adjustment to fit everything into the space I have now.
How's YOUR week been? Find any good deals? Have something totally awesome happen? Let me know in the comments below!
As always, I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth, The Diary of a Real Housewife, Meet at the Barre, A. Liz Adventures,and The Farmer's Wife.