This post contains affiliate links.
I decided to film a video for my recent makeup haul from Ulta of NYX and L'Oreal products. Warning, the video is a little out-of-focus--I'm still figuring this whole filming thing out, so please bear with me as I'm learning. If you like the video, be sure to give it a thumbs up, and I'd love it if you'd also subscribe to my Youtube channel!
- NYX Strobe of Genius Palette
- NYX Cream Highlight and Contour Palette
- NYX Butter Gloss in Cotton Candy
- NYX Full Throttle Lipstick in Lethal Kiss
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss in 302 Fuchsia Amnesia and 304 Rebel Rose
- L'Oreal Voluminous Superstar Mascara in Blackest Black (alternatives: L'Oreal Volumnious False Fiber Lashes or L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga)
- L'Oreal Infallible Black Velvet Eyeliner
Swatches of lip color
Bottom left to top right: NYX Butter Gloss in Cotton Candy, NYX Full Throttle Lipstick in Lethal Kiss, L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss in Fuchsia Amnesia, and L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss in Rebel Rose.
Blog mentioned: The Sweetest Thing Blog
Printable Ulta coupon (most recent as-of today) can be found here.
For a funny backstory behind this video, check out Friday's post here.
Don't forget to enter the Target giftcard giveaway here.