TGIF, H54F-ers!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, and myself want to welcome you to the link-up and the weekend. We made it!
This week's featured blogger is Justine from Full Hands Full Heart, a lifestyle blog. Justine has four kids, with another one on the way. She just did an adorable dresser makeover for her son's room. I also loved her post about weekly Walmart finds, which was an Easter basket edition. So many good finds!
Now, let's recap this week's highlights:
1. I was in eastern Kentucky last weekend. It was awesome to spend time with family. Della and I had a hair appointment with my hair lady, Ginger, on Friday night. Ginger is a master when it comes to color. I'm starting to put in some peek-through highlights for spring. There's nothing to make you feel more refreshed than an appoint with your hair stylist!!!
2. Mariah from Faith and Fashion was in town this week, so we met for dinner at Roosters. It was nice to catch up over yummy food! We chatted about blogging, thrifting, and our kids:)
3. I made my first purchase from Poshmark! I found the Lilly for Target flamingo train case NWT for $21. I needed a new makeup bag, and was so excited to get my hands on this beauty!
4. Yesterday's outfit was my favorite from this week! My tee was less than $6 from Walmart, and will be featured in an upcoming blog post.
ICYMI, here's this week's posts:
2. How to Save Money on Makeup (step-by-step instructions
for saving on both drugstore + beauty counter brands)
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week's been in the comments!
Follow along on GFC (click link or click button sidebar), Bloglovin' (click link or click button on sidebar), or email (click here). Also, tweet us or use #H54F and we'll retweet your post!