This post contains affiliate links.
TGIF, H54F-ers!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it!
This week's featured blogger is Mary from Trust Without Borders, a lifestyle blog about life, motherhood, and living. Mary's husband has cancer, so she also blogs about his health as well (please say a prayer for him). Very inspirational. I love this look at her parenting style, and her recent testimonial about God answering prayers.
Now, let's recap this week:
1. Kane and I ran errands on Saturday that ended with a trip to the Cheesecake Factory. The girls that waited on us were so sweet, and gave Kane a graham cracker with whip cream and sprinkles that he ate while we waited. The whip cream from there is his favorite, so he was in heaven. And I also got a lot accomplished! I returned a whole bag of makeup to Ulta that I had tried out but didn't really like, and walked away with a $60 giftcard:)
2. I hosted two styling events this weekend with Sarah from Space, Place, and Southern Grace at Clothes Mentor and Plato's Closet in Lexington. It's always fun to help people shop!
3. Yesterday, I had lunch with Erinn from Lexington Lettering and dinner with Kirstie of The Southern Pearl blog. Ooo, and I won a necklace from Kirstie's recent giveaway that she delivered to me!!! It's UK blue and perfect for football season!
4. I'm so excited! My tickets for Moontower came in--thanks for sending them my way, guys! I can't wait to go to the festival next weekend. You can get tickets here.
5. We got more vacation planning done for next month, including reservations to T. Rex Cafe in Orlando! Kane is going to love it! Our Disney vacation planner is awesome, and totally free. Check her out here.
ICYMI, here's this week's posts:
Follow along on GFC (click link or click button sidebar), Bloglovin' (click link or click button on sidebar), or email (click here). Also, tweet us or use #H54F and we'll retweet your post!