TGIF, H54F-ers!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it!
This week's featured blogger is Rema from Jewelry and Jeans, a style blog. She recently posted a boho dress that I loved (I wore a similar dress yesterday). And her post about beach coverups had some helpful suggestions. Love her style!
1. I was sent tickets for Moontower Music Festival (thanks, guys!), so Chauncey, Kane, and myself headed out there on Saturday with some friends. We had a blast! It was a very eclectic music set that I really enjoyed listening to. We also grabbed food from The Gastro Gnome food truck, Crank and Boom ice cream, and Steel City Pops popsicles while we were there. Kane had a great time dancing and playing with friends. I really loved how family-friendly the event was.
2. Bath and Body Works now has ALLLLL of their pumpkin scents out! I totally stopped by yesterday to pick up a new candle, some new Wallflowers, and some new bodycare. I hate anything food-wise that has pumpkin in it (yes, even PSLs), but I love all of the pumpkin scents for fall! I recommend trying Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow, Berry Pumpkin Strudel, and Pumpkin Banana Bread.
3. Sunday was a family date day too. We went out and shot blog pics, then grabbed an early dinner at Joe Bologna's downtown. Sooo yummy. They have these huge breadsticks that you can dip in garlic butter that we get every time.
4. I'm trying to fit in all of my super bright outfits before I plunge into the rich fall hues. This was my favorite outfit this week! If you're not already following along on Instagram for daily outfit inspiration, click here to follow.
5. I'm catching up on reading this week. I'm a huge romance novel fan!!! I picked up new books from Katie Grawkowski, Sarah MacLean, and Janet Chapman. What are you reading?
ICYMI, here's this week's posts:
Follow along on GFC (click link or click button sidebar), Bloglovin' (click link or click button on sidebar), or email (click here). Also, tweet us or use #H54F and we'll retweet your post!