FYI--I'm leaving on an adventure tonight, so be sure to follow along on Instagram and Snapchat (brightonabudget) to see what I'm up to!
This week's featured blogger is Lisa from Peridot Skies, a fashion blog. Check out this little black sundress here and a cute look for the end of summer here.
1. Kane and I headed back home on Friday morning since I had some meetings there. I had lunch at Miss Ida's Tea Room with my friend Amy who I hadn't seen in forever. And I just chilled. I also read all three Harry Potter short stories that were recently released. My mom was off work this week, so Kane stayed in eastern Kentucky with his grandparents while I headed back to Lex on Saturday night.
2. One of my best friends from law school, Ashley, came to town on Sunday. We got our nails done and had dinner at Malone's. Then we had a good old fashion sleepover before we both had to go to work the next day. It was sooo nice to catch up!
3. I went out with some other friends on Monday night. We decided to try out BJ's Brewhouse, a new restaurant in town. The food was yummy, but that had this little pan cookie trio we got for dessert that was the absolute best!
4. On Wednesday night, Chauncey and I headed downtown for Dinner at JDI. Afterwards, we checked out the Jefferson Street Soiree with some friends. It was a little festival with vendors and music. We missed Kane, but it was nice to be able to go out some with friends this week.
5. Chauncey and I went to a Sturgill Simpson concert at the Paramount in Ashland, Kentucky last night. It was fun! What wasn't fun was the two hour drive back to Lexington late last night.lol And we came back home to Kane:)
ICYMI, here's this week's posts: