This post contains affiliate links.
HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY + HAPPY EASTER!!!
TGIF!!! Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, Becky from BYBMG, and myself want to welcome you to the High Five for Friday link-up and the weekend. We made it! High Five for Friday is where we come together to share five highlights from the past week each Friday.
1. On Saturday, Nicole from What Nicole Wore and I had a girls' day at the Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass to shop for our event that is tomorrow. We shopped until we dropped, hitting up Kate Spade, Saks Off 5th, J. Crew Factory, and tons of other stores. In between stores, we grabbed cookies and also had lunch at Johnny Rockets. If you shop in the central Kentucky area, be sure to enter our giveaway for a $250 giftcard here.
Our event will start at The Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass at 11 a.m. tomorrow. They will unveil their new art installations, and Nicole and I will give a trend talk. A family festival will immediately follow. We'd love to see you there--stop by and say hi if you attend!!!
2. We took Kane to see the Easter Bunny this weekend at Lexington Green. Kane has never been a fan of the Easter Bunny. But this year he said he was going to sit on the EB's lap. We even saw the EB at Walmart earlier in the day and Kane was cool with it. Well, when we went to take our pics, Kane would NOT sit anywhere near him.haha So we have a picture with the EB! You can see those here.
3. Victoria Beckham's collaboration with Target released this week. It's super cute--I highly recommend checking out the dresses, especially this one.
4. On Monday night, I was able to go get my nails done with my friend Melissa. My SNS color is now a pretty Easter shade of blue.
5. Last night, I got to meet another local blogger, Allison from Brooks Style. We grabbed dinner at Malone's. I always love meeting up with other local bloggers:)
ICYMI, here's this week's post:
This week's featured blogger is Amy from Love, Amy Cotton, a lifestyle blog. Amy used to teach elementary school, but is now a homemaker and blogger. If you're interested in food delivery service, checkout her review of one service. And you can read her sweet proposal story here. Her hubby is a member of Dude Perfect--if you're a fan of trick shot videos, you may have seen him on YouTube of TV:)
Thanks for joining us for H54F! Be sure to link-up below and/or let us know how your week's been in the comments!